Hardwood Floor Cleaner - Refill Size
Weiman Hardwood Cleaner is specifically formulated to clean finished hardwood floors without streaking or dulling. The refill size is perfect for pouring into spray mops or refilling your pour bottle.
- Versatile - Can be used on any finished hardwood surface, rejuvenating a shine with no sticky residue
- Safe - Plant based ingredients that's safe for kids and pets to walk on after the solution has dried
- Simple - Clean surface while also extending the life of your wood floors in just one easy step
- Use On - Any finished hardwood, engineered hardwood, vinyl, and laminate floors
- Value Size - 1 Gallon
- Remove debris from floor by sweeping or vacuuming.
- Unscrew cap and remove seal.
- Test on an inconspicuous area before use.
- Apply a generous amount of Weiman Hardwood Cleaner directly onto floor.
- Spread evenly with a clean, damp mop.
- Allow 10-15 minutes for floor to dry.
Bottle cleans approximately 2400 - 2800 sq. ft. To restore shine and hide scratches
Can I use this on laminate, ceramic or tile floors?
Yes, you can use this product on laminate, ceramic or tile floors.
Can this product be used on bamboo floors?
Yes, this product is safe to use on bamboo floors.
Can I use this on wood furniture or cabinets?
Yes, this product is safe to use on finished wood furniture; however, we recommend using a Weiman Wood Furniture products instead because they contain oils which help to restore and protect your wood furniture surfaces.
Is this product safe to use around kids and pets?
Yes, the formula consists of plant based ingredients and it is safe for kids and pets to walk on after the solution has dried.
How long does it this product take to dry?
Approximately 10-15 minutes.
How often should I use this product?
You can use this product daily.
What sort of mop should I use to apply this product? Can I reuse the mop for other things?
Any dry mop, either traditional (rayon) or a microfiber mop. We recommend washing the mop after use to remove any soil trapped in the fibers which could scratch your floors.
Can this be used in a spray mop?
Yes it can!