Paint-On Tub & Tile Refinishing Kit
Everything you need to refinish your tub or sink. The Magic Tub & Tile Refinsihing Paint-On Kit includes complete instructions for you to make your old, beat-up tub look like new.
What surfaces can I use this product on?
This product is recommended for refinishing ceramic, porcelain, fiberglass, enamel coated cast iron and acrylic tile, tubs or sinks. It should not be use in toilets, pools, hot tubs or other surfaces constantly submerged in water.
What kind of brush should I use?
Use a high-quality paint brush, 2” wide with fine, soft bristles. You can alternately use an airless sprayer.
How many square feet does this product cover?
It covers 1 standard size bathtub or 75-100 sq. ft. (6.97 - 9.29 sq. meters) for 2 coats.
What is TSP?
TSP is Trisodium phosphate which is a cleaning chemical. You can find it at most hardware stores.
How long does it take to cure?
Magic Tub & Tile Refinishing Kit is a great solution for giving your bathroom sink, tub or tile a fresh long-lasting finish. This high performance, two part epoxy is specially formulated to stand up to moisture and make your fixtures look like new. Avoid the hassles of remodeling projects by restoring life to your existing fixtures.
- Paint-on product allows for precise application
- High-gloss porcelain-like finish
Recommended for: Refinishing ceramic, porcelain, fiberglass, enamel coated cast iron and acrylic tile, tubs, or sinks. Not for use in toilets, pools, hot tubs or other surfaces constantly submerged in water.
- Prepare Surface: Remove hardware and caulk. Clean and sand surface.
- Apply Product: Combine Activator and Base. Mask off surrounding surfaces and paint-on using a high-quality paint brush. Wait at least 2 hours between first and second coat.
- Complete Project: Remove masking tape, re-caulk and re-install hardware.
MAX. VOC = 497 g/L
This product is to be employed without thinning or diluting under normal environmental and application conditions.