Washing Machine Cleaner
Eliminate unpleasant odors from your washing machine with Weiman Washing Machine Cleaner. This spray-and-go formula keeps laundry smelling fresh and clean load after load.
- COST EFFECTIVE - No rinse cycle required - saves water, time and money
- DEODORIZE - Long term odor control with regular use
- COMPATIBLE - Can be used with all septic systems and washable fabrics
- PROTECT - Bleach free, neutral pH that contains no VOC's
- USE ON - All washing machines
Weiman Washing Machine Cleaner eliminates odors from your washing machine. Simply spray ‘n go, no wash cycle needed! Over time, mold and residue can form inside your washing machine. Many internal washing machine cleaners only partially address the problem by cleaning just the drum of the washer. Weiman’s easy-to-use spray bottle allows you to reach all of the problem areas—including the rubber door seal and gasket, where odor causing residue can get trapped. Just spray after your last load of the day to help eliminate and prevent odors.
- Will not discolor or damage your laundry
- Safe for use with all washing machines
- Compatible with all septic systems
Recommended for: All washing machines.
Size: 24 fl oz
For best results, use regularly after the last laundry load of the day.
- Remove all items from the washing machine
- Spray a generous amount of Weiman Washing Machine Cleaner onto the interior of the washing machine— including the surface of the drum, inside the rubber gasket, and around the rubber door seal
- If possible, leave door open after spraying for optimal results
Is this product safe to use with my septic system?
Yes, this product is safe to use with all septic systems. It even helps to keep your drains clear.
Do I need to rinse after use?
No, you just need to spray. We recommend leaving the top (or front) open to air dry.
Does this product remove mold or mildew?
No, contact your manufacturer about how to remove mold & mildew. This product will only remove odors.
What is the fragrance of this product?
This product has an herbal scent.
My sprayer is not working what can I do to get it to work?
Slowly pull the trigger all the way back then release. This may take 5-10 times in a row slowly (without force) to get the sprayer to work. If you are still having trouble please reach out to our customer service team.