Keep jewelry, heirlooms, and fine housewares beautiful year after year with Weiman Silver Wipes. These convenient wipes remove and resist tarnish, leaving a long-lasting, brilliant shine.
- Long-Lasting Shine - The finest ingredients keep silver & other metals beautiful for years to come
- Restore - Rejuvenates dull & tarnished silver by removing tarnish, & polishing to a brilliant shine
- Ammonia-Free / Safe - An anti-tarnish formula allows safe use on jewelry with diamonds or gemstones
- Protect - Non-scratch formula leaves behind a protective coating that prevents tarnish from reforming
- Use On - All silver, silver plate, jewelry, antique silver, gold, brass, copper & aluminum
Weiman Silver Wipes clean, polish and shine silver and many other metals with ease.
- Removes tarnish
- Polishes dull, discolored metal
- Mild, fresh-scented formula
Recommended for: All silver including sterling silver, silver plate, jewelry & antique silver. Also excellent for gold, brass, copper & aluminum.
Size: 20 count
Remove seal by flipping open lid, squeezing body of the canister, and pulling up firmly on lid to remove from canister. Peel off seal and discard. Locate wipe at center of roll, twist to a point, and thread through opening in lid. Replace lid and pull wipe through. Keep lid closed between uses to prevent moisture loss.
- Wipe metal using a circular motion to clean and remove tarnish
- Rinse with warm water then dry
- Buff with a soft cloth to shine
Do I need a polishing cloth in addition to the wipes?
You will need any clean, dry cloth to buff and dry the silver. It does not need to be a specific polishing cloth.
How long do I have until these dry out?
We recommend using the wipes within 2 years if the canister is unopened. Once the product is opened it’s best to use the wipes within 3-6 months.
Can I use this product on sterling silver jewelry?
Yes, this product is safe and effective on all types of silver including silverware, sterling silver, silver plate, silver jewelry and fine antique silver.
Can I use this product on gemstones or diamonds?
You can, however you should rinse and dry thoroughly after use.
Can I use this product on more than just silver?
Yes, you can use this on gold, brass, copper and aluminum in addition to silver.
Can I use this product on surfaces which come in contact with food?
You will need to wash the surface with hot, soapy water before allowing the surface to come in contact with food.
How often should I use this product?
As needed. This product will remove unwanted tarnish.
What is the fragrance of this product?
This product has a floral scent.