Granite & Stone 3-in-1 Clean, Polish & Protect
Weiman Granite & Stone 3-IN-1 Clean, Polish, Protect renews shine and helps resist stains on sealed stone and solid surface countertops.
- Gentle yet effective, pH neutral formula will not dull or damage stone the way that harsh chemicals found in some All-Purpose and Glass Cleaners can
- Removes grease, soil, stains & water marks
- Instantly restores dull, faded countertops to a deep lustrous shine
- Enhances natural color & veining
- Shake well and test in an inconspicuous area before using.
- Turn nozzle to ON position and spray directly onto surface.
- Wipe using a circular motion, then buff with a clean, dry cloth to achieve a polished, sparkling shine.
For heavily soiled surfaces, first clean with Weiman Granite & Stone Daily Clean & Shine. For long-term protection, reseal natural stone every 6 to 12 months with Weiman Granite & Stone Sealer.
My sprayer is not working what can I do to get it to work?
Slowly pull the trigger all the way back then release. This may take 5-10 times in a row slowly (without force) to get the sprayer to work. If you are still having trouble please reach out to our customer service team.
Washing Machine CleanerOut of stock
Posted: January 18, 2022
Are you struggling to clean granite? We’re here to help you clean and protect your granite and stone countertops. We created Weiman Granite & Stone Stain Remover to take the headache out of removing stains from granite and stone. Our formula is specifically designed to protect and maintain your stone surfaces for years
Posted: January 04, 2022
Counterspace is king when it comes to the kitchen, which is why a clean and shining quartz countertop can be a major highlight of any cooking area. Learn how to clean and maintain quartz with Weiman Quartz Clean & Shine:
Posted: November 11, 2021
Granite and quartz countertops add flair to any kitchen, but the benefits don’t stop at style points. Proper cleaning and maintenance will help your granite or quartz countertop last a lifetime. It can also add value to your home during an appraisal or resale.