Granite & Stone Sealer Spray
Weiman Granite & Stone Sealer Spray truly stands the test of time. This formula penetrates and seals the pores of stone to resist stains and repel moisture. When used every 6–12 month, it keeps your countertops glistening like new.
Weiman Granite Sealer provides an invisible, protective barrier that prevents soils from penetrating and staining stone surfaces. Reseal stone surfaces every 6 to 12 months or when water droplets no longer bead up on the surface.
- Professional-strength, water-based formula
- Helps prevent stains from food, water, & oil*
- Protective seal resists stains & makes cleaning easier
Recommended for: All solid stone surfaces including granite, marble, quartz, onyx, travertine, limestone, sandstone, soapstone, slate & tile (including grouted tile). Also safe for use on concrete, saltillo tile, clay tile & stucco. Use on countertops, floors, shower stalls, tiles, fireplaces, entryways & vanities.
Thoroughly clean surface with Weiman Granite Daily Cleaner & Polish before sealing. When surface is clean and completely dry, test Weiman Granite Sealer in an inconspicuous area before use. Always use at or near room temperature in a well-ventilated area.
- Liberally spray the entire surface until it is evenly wet. Do not oversaturate the surface. If sealer is absorbed immediately, apply another application to the surface.
- Allow sealer to penetrate the surface for 5 minutes. Wipe in a circular motion with a clean cotton towel or cloth to remove any excess sealer. If excess sealer dries on the surface, spray more sealer and wipe off immediately with a clean cotton towel.
- Allow 4 - 6 hours for the surface to completely dry. For extra protection, apply a second coat.
Do I need to clean and dry before using the sealer?
Yes, the pores of the stone need to be clean and dry in order for the sealer to penetrate and seal the granite or stone.
Can I use this on stone floors?
Yes, you can seal natural stone floors with this product. Before sealing, clean with Weiman Laminate & Stone Floor Cleaner and allow the floor to dry completely.
How long does the seal last for?
Generally 6-12 months. Areas of the stone more frequently used or exposed to liquids should be sealed more often.
Can I use this to seal granite sinks?
Yes! We recommend sealing sinks more often than countertops because of the frequent exposure to water.