Granite & Stone Daily Clean & Shine Disinfectant - Refill
Weiman Granite & Stone Daily Clean & Shine Disinfectant is specially formulated to disinfect and keep your sealed stone and solid surfaces looking their best every day. The refill size is great for large surfaces or frequent uses.
- First stone safe disinfectant on the market
- Disinfects most desired consumer benefit for cleaning countertops
- Kills 99.9% of Germs & Bacteria
- Kills common household bacteria & viruses including Coronavirus (SARS CoV 2) that causes COVID 19 , Salmonella, E. Coli, & Staph
- Cleans, shines, deodorizes and disinfects solid sealed stone surfaces
- Safely removes dirt, soil, residue and watermarks
- Safe for use on sealed stone surfaces, including granite, marble, limestone, slate, tile and other non porous hard, sealed surface
- Gentle yet effective, pH neutral formula will not dull or damage stone the way that harsh chemicals found in some all-purpose and glass cleaners can
- Leaves a brilliant streak-free shine
- Removes grease, soil, surface stains & water marks
- Visibly reduces dullness and enhances natural color and veining
Recommended for: Sealed stone surfaces including granite, marble, quartz, onyx, travertine, limestone & slate. Laminate, ceramic, porcelain, tile, fiberglass & any non-porous hard surface countertop. Do not use on floors.
Test on an inconspicuous area before using. For use as a general disinfectant, virucide:
- Pre-clean visibly soiled areas.
- Apply this product to disinfect hard, non-porous, non-food contact surfaces with a sponge, brush, cloth, hand pump trigger spray device. For spray applications, spray 6-8 inches from surface. Do not breathe spray.
- Treated surfaces must remain visibly wet for 10 minutes.
- Wipe dry or allow to air dry.
- Change solution when visibly dirty.
Can I use this product on food prep surfaces?
This product is intended for use on kitchen countertops; however if you are going to do food prep directly on the surface use soap and water first.
Can I use this product on granite sinks?
Yes! This product will clean and polish all types of granite.
What is the fragrance of this product?
This product has a citrus scent.
Can this product remove hardwater buildup?
Yes, allow the cleaner to sit on the build-up for 3-5 minutes then use a soft bristle brush to remove the hard water stain.