Hardwood Floor High Traffic Polish & Restorer
Instantly rejuvenate floors with Weiman Hardwood Floor High Traffic Polish & Restorer. It doesn’t just fade existing scratches, it prevents new ones while imparting a beautiful, high-gloss finish.
- RESTORES AND SHINES HARDWOOD: Instantly rejuvenates finished hardwood floors with a brilliant, natural suppleness & sheen that extends the life of wood floors and leaves them looking like new!
- MICRO-FILLING TECHNOLOGY FOR SCRATCHES: Our Micro-filling technology removes scratches on high traffic hardwood floors while forming a protective scratch resistant layer. It doesn’t just fade existing scratches; it contains a micro-filling technology that prevents new ones from forming!
- MULITPLE USES: Can be used on any finished hardwood surface, rejuvenating a shine that leaves no sticky residue
- SAFE AROUND CHILDREN AND PETS: This "ready to use" formula can be used around kids and pets without causing harm
- FOR BEST RESULTS: Use with Weiman Hardwood Floor Cleaner to experience long lasting results. All Weiman products are proudly manufactured in the USA.
Weiman has been the leading wood care expert in homes since 1941. Weiman Hardwood Floor Polish & Restorer is specially formulated to instantly rejuvenate hardwood floors. Micro-filling technology removes scratches, while a protective, scratch resistant layer prevents new scratches from forming. It leaves a brilliant, natural sheen to hardwood floors with no sticky residue.
- Safe for all hardwood floor finishes
- Makes floors look like new
- Resists scratches and extends the life of wood floors
- Ready to use: No mixing, diluting or rinsing
- Scuff resistant finish
Recommended for: Finished hardwood floors
Size: 27 fl oz
- Remove debris from floor by sweeping or vacuuming
- Squeeze a generous amount of Weiman High-Traffic Hardwood Polish & Restorer directly onto a clean floor using a zigzag motion
- Spread evenly with a clean, dry mop
- Allow 30 minutes for floor to dry to a high gloss
If a glossier shine is desired, additional coats may be applied. Allow 45-60 minutes in between coats. Do not apply more than three coats in a 24 hour period. Test on an inconspicuous area before use. For best results, clean with Weiman Hardwood Cleaner before polishing.
Do not use on unfinished or unsealed wood floors.
Can I use this on laminate, ceramic or tile floors?
Yes, this product can be used on laminate, ceramic and tile floors.
Can this product be used on bamboo floors?
We do not recommend using this product on bamboo flooring. Please consult the manufacturer for polishing instructions.
Is this product safe to use around kids and pets?
Yes, after the solution has dried it is safe for kids and pets to walk on.
How much surface area does one bottle cover?
Approximately 400 sq. ft.
How often should I use this product?
In typical traffic areas, this product should be applied every 3-4 months. Higher traffic areas may require more frequent applications.
What sort of mop should I use to apply this product? Can I reuse the mop for other things?
We recommend using a microfiber mop for a more even finish. To reuse a mop after using with Weiman Hardwood Polish, wash the mop with ammonia and water.
How do I remove this product?
Weiman High-Traffic Hardwood Floor Polish & Restore can be removed using diluted ammonia solution which can be purchased at most grocery stores and discount retailers. The product is normally labeled as Ammonia or Ammonia All Purpose Cleaner.
Ammonia solution should only be used for occasional removal of polish buildup. It should not be used for day to day cleaning. The solution should first be tested on an inconspicuous area to ensure that it will not cause damage to the floor finish. Do not apply ammonia solution more than two times back-to-back.
Removal instructions will depend somewhat on surface type, please contact us for more specific instructions. Please contact us if you require more specific removal instructions.
How long does it this product take to dry?
Allow 30 minutes for floor to dry to a high gloss. If more gloss is desired, additional coats may be applied. Allow 45-60 minutes in between applications. Do not apply more than three applications in 24 hour period.
Do I need to clean my floor before using this product?
Yes, you should clean with Weiman Hardwood Floor Cleaner before using this product. Allow the floor to dry completely after cleaning.
What is the fragrance of this product?
This product has a slight acrylic scent.