How To Clean Your Stainless Steel Sink
Your stainless-steel kitchen sink is a workhorse. As one of the most frequently used fixtures in your home, it does so much for you and your kitchen but asks so little. However, that doesn’t mean your stainless-steel sink doesn’t deserve some love. While it’s incredibly durable and stain resistant, it still needs some care when it comes to maintaining shine. That’s where Weiman comes in.
Weiman Stainless Steel Cookware & Sink Clean & Shine has a special formula to keep your stainless steel sink looking pristine. It gently removes any hardened or stuck-on food and oil, leaving only a streak-free shine.
The best part? It’s more than just an easy way to clean your sink, too. Weiman Stainless Steel Cookware & Sink Clean & Shine works wonders on cookware, bakeware and flatware, making it easy to cleanup any big cooking or baking job. It can also be used on a wide variety of materials such as copper, aluminum, ceramic, porcelain, glass, brass and bronze cookware, bakeware and sinks.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to keep your stainless steel looking good as new:
How to Clean Your Stainless Steel Sink:
- Shake well and test on an inconspicuous area before using.
- Apply Weiman Stainless Steel Cookware & Sink Clean & Shine directly to wet surface.
- Using a sponge or soft cloth, rub soiled surface in a circular motion.
- Rinse thoroughly with water within one minute of application.
- Wipe the surface dry with a clean cloth for a brilliant shine.