‘Tis the season for… Pumpkin! This fall season Weiman is gifting you with delicious fall recipes to keep you warm through the chilly months. We have partnered with @BeyondFitMom to bring you her kid-friendly pumpkin muffins. Learn more.
Gas Range Cleaner & Degreaser
Penetrate and loosen tough grease and burned-on food with Weiman Gas Range Cleaner & Degreaser. Suitable for all gas stove tops, this heavy-duty formula can make even the messiest range shine like new.
- POWERFUL GAS RANGE CLEANER: Dissolves cooked-on, stubborn soil and gives your gas range a sleek shine
REMOVES TOUGH GREASE AND BURNED-ON-FOOD: Formulated with a blend of cleaners and degreasers that work effectively and make degreasing easy
- MULTIPLE USES: Specially formulated to clean and shine gas ranges, stovetops, knobs, drip pans, grates, gas BBQ grill grates, and ceramic, glass, and metal bakeware including Pyrex
- FOR DAILY USE: Use daily to keep your surfaces clean and looking brand new! Recommended for: GE, Frigidaire, Maytag, Whirlpool & all major gas range manufacturers. Brands are registered trademarks of the manufacturers
- MADE IN THE USA: Weiman's trusted products are proudly manufactured in the USA with US and imported parts
Weiman Gas Range Cleaner & Degreaser is specially formulated to clean and shine gas ranges, stovetops, knobs, drip pans, grates, gas BBQ grill grates, and ceramic, glass and metal bakeware (including Pyrex®).
- Dissolves tough, stubborn soil
- Daily use keeps ranges looking new
- Removes burned on foods, grease & residue
Recommended for: GE®, Frigidaire®, Maytag®, Whirlpool® & all major gas range manufacturers. Brands are registered trademarks of the manufacturers.
Size: 12 fl oz
Allow surface to cool before cleaning.
- Turn nozzle to ON position then spray directly onto surface.
- Clean with a sponge or paper towel.
- Rinse with water or a damp cloth then dry.
- For heavily burned on foods, allow solution to penetrate soil up to 30 minutes.
Warning: Do not use on cast iron.
Can I use this product on stainless steel?
Yes, on stainless steel stovetops. However, it should not be used on the stainless steel facing of stoves.
What is the fragrance of this product?
This product has a citrus scent.
My sprayer is not working what can I do to get it to work?
Slowly pull the trigger all the way back then release. This may take 5-10 times in a row slowly (without force) to get the sprayer to work. If you are still having trouble please reach out to our customer service team.