Oven & Grill Cleaner
Weiman Oven & Grill Cleaner uses foaming action to cut through tough, baked on food and residue. This 2-in-1 cleaner and degreaser dissolves even the most stubborn grease and grimy soil.
Recommended for: Oven interiors, including doors, grates, broiler pans and drip pans. Also use on BBQ grill grates, pots, and pans.
Precautions: Immediately wipe any overspray from marble, natural stone, painted walls, aluminum & varnish to avoid damage. Do not spray on heating elements, pilot lights, electrical connections, switches, thermostats, microwaves, or in continuous cleaning ovens. Not recommended for aluminum, cast iron, faux stainless steel or painted metals.
Oven & BBQ Grill Interiors:
- Test on an inconspicuous area before use. Allow oven or grill to cool completely and remove oven racks or grill grates prior to cleaning. Place newspaper in front of oven or below grill to protect floor.
- Spray with Weiman Oven & Grill Cleaner and allow the foam to penetrate soil for 2-10 minutes.
- Scrub surface with paper towels or any non-abrasive scouring pad or sponge.
- Wipe clean with a damp cotton cloth or towel until all Oven & Grill Cleaner is removed.
Oven Racks & BBQ Grill Grates:
- Test on an inconspicuous area before use. Remove oven racks or BBQ grill grates and place onto several layers of newspaper to protect surface below.
- Spray with Weiman Oven & Grill Cleaner and allow foam to penetrate soil for 2-10 minutes.
- Scrub surface clean using any non-abrasive scouring pad or sponge, then rinse thoroughly and wipe or air dry.
USE ONLY PER LABEL DIRECTIONS.
My sprayer is not working what can I do to get it to work?
Slowly pull the trigger all the way back then release. This may take 5-10 times in a row slowly (without force) to get the sprayer to work. If you are still having trouble please reach out to our customer service team.