Leather Cleaner & Conditioner Spray
Restore suppleness and sheen to leather surfaces with Weiman Leather Cleaner & Conditioner Spray. This formula moisturizes with natural oils and protects against UV rays to keep furniture, car interiors, purses and more looking like new.
- BRING YOUR LEATHER BACK TO LIFE: Safely remove dirt, soil & residue to soften, strengthen & moisturize neglected leather.
- EASY TO USE: Our multi-action formula conditions & protects in one simple step to maintain and restore any finished leather surface
- MULTIPLE USES: Use regularly on accessories such as leather, purses, shoes, boots, briefcases & handbags. Condition leather sofas, couches, and chairs to restore their beauty and suppleness.
- UVX PROTECTION: Weiman Leather Conditioner contains UVX-15 sunscreen which protects all types of leather from sun damage, fading, drying & cracking
- CARE FOR YOUR AUTO INTERIOR: Perfect for cleaning, protecting, and restoring your car, SUV, truck, motorcycle or Jeep seats and interior.
Weiman Leather Cleaner & Conditioner is a multi-action formula that cleans, moisturizes and protects leather. Natural oils condition leather, restoring its suppleness and sheen.
- Instantly revitalizes leather
- Safely removes dirt, soil & residue
- UVX-15 sunscreen prevents fading, drying & cracking
Recommended for: Smooth, finished leather surfaces including leather furniture, car interiors, shoes, boots, briefcases, purses, handbags & luggage.
Sizes: 12 fl oz
Test on an inconspicuous area before use. Shake well.
- Turn nozzle to ON position and spray onto soft, clean cloth.
- Apply moistened cloth to leather and buff to a natural shine.
Contains: Four natural oils (no nut oils). Warning: Do not use on suede, nubuck, Natuzzi® brand or any unfinished leather. Brand is a registered trademark of the manufacturer.
What types of leather does this product work on?
The Leather Cleaner & Conditioner can be used on any type of leather which has a protective finish over the dyed leather. This includes pebbled, bonded, distressed, white (and any color) and even wearable leather such as shoes and watch bands. Do not use on suede, nubuck, or any unfinished leather.
What is the fragrance of this product?
This product has a lemon scent.
Does this product contain sesame oil?
Yes, this product contains sesame oil. Please view the SDS and Resources tab to view the full list of ingredients via PDF.
How often should I use this product?
This product can be used as needed to remove dirt and should be used once or twice a month to keep leather protected and looking its best.
Can this be used on dried out leather?
As long as the leather has a protective coating this product can be used. However, this product is unlikely to take any piece of leather from dry to supple without many applications.
Does this product leave a residue?
This product will not leave a residue if the formula has been fully buffed into the surface.
Can this product be used on vinyl as well?
No, this product is formulated to penetrate and absorb into leather, restoring the sheen and suppleness. It cannot penetrate into vinyl so it cannot produce the same results as it would on leather.
My sprayer is not working what can I do to get it to work?
Slowly pull the trigger all the way back then release. This may take 5-10 times in a row slowly (without force) to get the sprayer to work. If you are still having trouble please reach out to our customer service team.